Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Come oooon E.L.F

so I ordered E.L.F 5 days ago. I didn't hear anything from them at all after I ordered so I sent them message a couple days ago. This morning when I got up, I got reply from them. And they told me my name wasn't on the list and they want me to order it again if I don't mind,,,


but thing is that my money is already taken out from my paypal account!!
If I order again, then Im gonna ended up paying double!!!!**tears**


NOooooooo!!!!!!(>_<) so I sent them back saying that I need money back first!! I have ordered E.L.F. products once in the past and I didn't have any problem with them. but now, I understand some people on the youtube were talking about elf's technical difficulties, and shipping and all of that!! I hope I am not the only one who experienced this. Do they have these kind of problems often?? ummmm,,,,, well, hopefully I get my package soon so that I can do some reviews on them;) everyone, have a beautiful day<3

DISCLAIMER

All the products mentioned in my blogs are purchased by me personally. If any products are sent by a company, I would mention that in my blog, and I will give my honest opinion.
I am not paid to do none of the review that is posted on my blog.
Just want you to keep in mind that just because I think these are great products, it doesn't mean that you would feel the same way. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment me on the blog or email me because you guys are the reasons why I do my blog!

Sweet blog award

Sweet blog award
Thank you Ariel!!

Stylish Blog Award

Stylish Blog Award
Thank you kaitlyn!!!